Safer at Home- Phase 2.5 begins 9/4 at 5 pm
Posted on 09/02/2020
North Carolina Safer at Home Order- Phase 2.5
Phase 2.5 in NC’s Safer At Home Order begins on Friday, September 4 at 5pm. This means the following for North Carolina:
– Mass gathering limits will increase to 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors from the current limit of 10 indoors and 25 outdoors.
– Playgrounds may open.
– Museums and aquariums may open at 50% capacity.
– Gyms and indoor exercise facilities, such as yoga studios, martial arts, and rock climbing, as well as skating rinks, bowling alleys, indoor basketball, volleyball etc., may open at 30% capacity.
– Bars, nightclubs, movie theaters, indoor entertainment facilities, amusement parks, dance halls will remain closed.
– Large venues remain subject to the mass gathering limits.